We’ll bring the training to you! It’s more affordable in groups, so why not work with other agencies in your area to host a course? Drop us a line at email@example.com to see how we can work together to bring training to your area.
Hosting agency requirements:
- Must agree to work with GFJC to promote and coordinate registration to meet a minimum class size of 10 students. For every nine paying students, the host agency will receive one FREE seat.
- Provide an adequate training facility for the size of class desired, with movable chairs and tables.
- Provide additional space for scenarios and hands-on activities (if required)
- Provide power and basic audio/visual equipment in the training room
- Agree to receive and hold shipments of materials prior to the course, if needed.
GFJC@FIU will provide:
- All training materials, including handbooks, hands-on materials, etc.
- Instructor(s), travel and lodging
- Access to online training and assessments, if required
Global Forensic and Justice Center
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199